Exclusive ShuttleLos Angeles and San Diego
How Does It Work?
Exclusive Shuttle Service is direct. That means we will take you straight to your destination without stopping. This is unlike Shared Ride Shuttle Service since you will not share your ride with other travelers.
What To Expect
To the airport
- On your day of travel, you will be given a 15-minute window within your scheduled pick-up time. This window means that your shuttle will arrive within 15 minutes before or after that scheduled pickup time.
- Your driver will assist you with your luggage and move on directly to your destination.
- Your shuttle will drop you off at the departure area of your airline’s terminal.
- For rides to the airport, please book at least two hours in advance of your pickup time to allow us to get you to the airport in a timely manner.
- We always recommend booking at least 24 hours in advance for any travel plans.
From the airport
San Diego International Airport
After getting your luggage from the baggage claim, make your way to the “Ground Transportation” area of the airport. Find the SAN Airport Shuttle counter and check in. After checking in one of our friendly attendants will direct you to your shuttle.